Many religions have commandments, or rules/guild-lines for their followers to follow. And the most popular one is the Christian religion that has 10 commandments. Well, my religion has 12! I’ll share them with you.
The 12 fucking commandments
- Do the fucking work. Don’t be lazy.
- Stop fucking waiting. It’s time.
- Rely on yourself. The universe doesn’t give a fuck.
- Be fucking practical. Success is not a theory.
- Be productive early. Don’t fuck around all day.
- Don’t be a fucking baby. Life’s hard. Get on with it.
- Don’t hang out with fuckwits.
- Don’t fucking waste energy on shit you can’t control.
- Stop bullshitting. It’s fucking embarrassing.
- Stop being a fucking people-pleaser. It’s sad.
- Stop putting toxic shit in your body. It’s fucking stupid.
- Stop doing the same fucking thing and hoping shit will change. (2022 Update: sometimes you’ll have to fight for good change, and then again here “good” is a relative term, therefore we need moral guidance/values and principles; we should be wise, courageous and just in our fight for good change.)
Follow these 12 commandments and the quality of your life would be much more better.
Print this and hang it on your bedroom wall, if you don’t have a printer write it on a paper, if you don’t have a pen and paper memorize this shit. Trust me IT WILL help you.